About Columbus Laser & Cataract Center
Columbus Laser & Cataract Center provides patients access to today’s most modern refractive surgical techniques while maintaining an atmosphere of personal attention. Combining the benefits of refractive surgery with modern cataract surgery, patients can reduce their dependency on glasses and contact lenses. We treat myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), presbyopia and mixed astigmatism.
With more than 20 years of experience, Dr. Beran and Dr. Weber have performed over 20,000 surgical procedures and are two of the few surgeons in central Ohio certified by both the American Board of Ophthalmology and the American Board of Eye Surgery.
Our physicians, technicians, nurses and other staff members are all dedicated to delivering the highest quality specialty care to all our patients.
Our doctors are continually improving their ability to perform laser vision correction by analyzing computer data from over 9,000 previous procedures. This detailed analysis provides a thorough understanding of the many variables associated with successful refractive surgery.
Meet Our Doctors
Robin F. Beran, MD, FACS, ABES
- St. Paul’s School, Concord, N.H.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, N.C.
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH.
- Internship: Riverside Methodist Hospitals, Columbus, OH.
- Residency: North Carolina Baptist Hospitals, Winston-Salem, N.C.
American Board of Eye Surgery Certified to perform LASIK Surgery in 1994
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 1985
- American College of Surgeons, 1992
- American Board of Eye Sugery
– Cataract/ Lens Implantation 1992
– Recertification 1999
– Incisional Refractive Surgery, 1995
– LASIK, 2000
- Fellow, AAO
- Fellow, ACS
Aaron V. Weber, MD
- Undergraduate: The Ohio State University – Biological Engineering
- Research and Design Engineer: Diagnostic and Surgical Ophthalmic Lenses
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Internship: Akron General Hospital
- Ophthalmology Residency: University of Cincinnati
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 2016
Danielle Bartholomew, OD
- Undergraduate: Capital University- B.A in Biology/PreMed
- The Ohio State University College of Optometry
- Dry Eye University 2016
- The Ohio State University Patient Care Excellence Award
- The Rooney Optical Nexus Award
- The American Optometric Association
- Ohio Optometric Association