COVID Announcement / Information
With these precautions in place, we will continue to deliver the improved vision you deserve while keeping you safe. Thank you for your continued support, patience, and understanding as we deliver the highest quality of care in a sanitary and safe environment for all patients.
As always, if you need us, please do not hesitate to call us at (614) 939-1600. We are here for you.
From all of us here at Columbus Laser and Cataract Center, we wish you continued health and safety. We are sending you all of our best wishes and look forward to seeing you soon!
Some of our enhanced safety measures include:
- We are requiring patients to wear a face mask or covering while at our office.
- We are switching to a virtual check-in system. When you arrive, call us and we will let you
know when to enter the building.
- We are screening patients with a health questionnaire and checking temperatures upon
- We are enforcing social distancing by staggering appointments and limiting the number of
people in our office.
- We have hand sanitizer stations readily available throughout our office.
- We have installed screen guards on equipment and our front desk.
- We are requiring our team to wear face masks.
- We are screening our employees and checking their temperatures daily. If a member of our team is sick, they are expected to stay home.
- We are disinfecting high-touch areas and common areas throughout the day as well as exam rooms after every patient.
- As always, we use sterilized equipment, disinfect our office daily, and practice excellent hand hygiene.