New Safety & Health Precautions: Reopening May 4
Though we have missed seeing you, we are proud to have done our part to help flatten the risk curve. Now that we are permitted to resume care, we are looking forward to reopening on May 4. We will be calling all patients to reschedule but should you have any questions or concerns, please do reach out to us.
As a practice, we have always prided ourselves on exceeding the health and safety guidelines set by the CDC, OHD, and ABO. Rest assured, as we prepare to reopen, we are taking every precaution possible to keep you safe. We will be implementing several new protocols for our team and patients.
Please be aware of the following:
- We are switching to a virtual check-in system. When you arrive, call us and we will let you know when to enter the building.
- Note: We are requiring patients to wear a face mask or covering while at our office.
- We are screening patients with a health questionnaire and checking temperatures.
- We are enforcing social distancing by staggering appointments and limiting the number of people in our office.
- We are making hand sanitizer and tissues readily available.
- We are installing screen guards on equipment and our front desk.
- We are requiring our team to wear face masks.
- We are screening our employees and checking their temperatures daily. If a member of our team is sick, they will be expected to stay home.
- We are disinfecting high-touch areas and common areas throughout the day as well as disinfecting exam rooms after every patient.
- As always, we will use sterilized equipment, disinfect our office daily, and practice excellent hand hygiene.
With these precautions in place, we will continue to deliver the improved vision you deserve while keeping you safe. Thank you for your continued support, patience, and understanding as we begin this reopening process. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Beran, Dr. Weber, Dr. Bartholomew, and Dr. Mancini